24 January 2011

Catch-up!

Hello everyone! My goodness what an end to the year, I've been manically busy working on various wonderful projects which explains my extreme lack of blog updates lately. Here is a little peek at what I've been up to: 



Three more Brownie titles including a special Christmas story - I had such a lovely time illustrating these books and following the five friends through all sorts of mischief.
Very VERY excited to have been chosen as the cover illustrator for the fabulous new detective series for girls aged 8 and up... Mayfair Mysteries...you can purchase them here!  Thank you New Division:)

I was thrilled to see my magnetic fairy figures on the Mudpuppy website
A little look at another brilliant series - more to follow on this!


Here is a little preview of a new character that I'm working on at the moment and am absolutely loving! Meet Sophie... lots more to come over the coming months!

Also really pleased with my Christmas cards this year. I had them professionally printed at Moo and they went down well with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment